Estee Lauder Pty Ltd Online Competition
1. This competition (“Competition”) is conducted by Estee Lauder Pty Ltd, ABN 63 008 444 719, of 165-175 Mitchell Rd, Erskineville NSW 2043 (“Promoter”).
2. Entry to the Competition constitutes acceptance of these conditions.
3. The Competition is only open to Eligible Entrants. An "Eligible Entrant" is an individual who, at the time of entry: (i) is a resident of Australia aged 18 years or older; (ii) is not an employee of the Promoter or any of its related corporations or any of their agencies associated with the Competition; and (iii) is not a spouse, defacto spouse, parent, child or sibling (whether full, half, step or by adoption) of such an employee.
4. Competition entry opens at time and date specified on the web page and ends at the time and date specified on the web page ("Entry Period"). All times and dates are times and dates in Sydney, Australia.
5. To enter, an Eligible Entrant must leave a Review (on any product) and automatically be entered into the draw to win a $500 Shopping Spree on esteelauder.com.au, (no purchase requirement).
6. This competition will be communicated to customers directly through Direct Mail and Email (the competition will not be promoted on any site).
7. The customer cannot leave a review without creating an Account on esteelauder.com.au and logging in.
8. Entry can only be made by internet. To submit an entry, an entrant must use a compatible browser to visit www.esteelauder.com.au ("Competition Website") and follow the directions there. To enter, the entrant must provide all details required at the Competition Website, including first and last names, postal address, phone number, birth date, and e-mail address.
9. All entrants must ensure that their entry is received by the Promoter during the Entry Period. The Promoter takes no responsibility for any late or misdirected entry or for any delays or failures in any telecommunications service or equipment.
10. All entries to the Competition may be subject to verification by the Promoter. The Promoter will reimburse an entrant for any reasonable costs incurred in complying with this condition. An entrant MUST deliver to the Promoter (by a means determined by the Promoter) copies of any documents the Promoter may request establishing eligibility to enter or win, including evidence of age, residence or identity. The Promoter may make one or more requests for such documents. Once the identity of documents available is established, an entrant must deliver requested copies within 7 days of being asked to do so. At the Promoter's request, an entrant MUST also, within 7 days of being asked, allow the Promoter to inspect and copy the original of any such document.
11. The Promoter may, at its absolute discretion, declare any or all entries made by an entrant invalid if the entrant: (i) fails to establish their entitlement to enter the Competition to the Promoter's reasonable satisfaction; or (ii) fails to produce items as required by condition 9 or produces items that, in the Promoter's reasonable opinion, are illegible, stolen, forged, reconstructed, altered, incomplete or tampered with in any way; or (iii) in the Promoter's reasonable opinion, tampers with the entry process or benefits from such tampering; or (iv) in the Promoter's reasonable opinion, submits an entry which is not in accordance with these conditions.
12. Any costs associated with accessing the Competition Website are the responsibility of the person seeking access and are dependent on the internet service provider used.
13. Eligible Entrants must make their internet entries manually using an internet browser. The Promoter may reject internet entries if it reasonably forms the opinion that they have been entered using automated entry means or by use of a competition entry service.
DRAW AND PRIZE
14. The draw will be held at within one month after the close of the competition at 165-175 Mitchell Road Erskineville, NSW 2043.
15. The Eligible Entrant who submitted the first valid entry drawn will win and Estee Lauder shopping spree valued at $500 from “esteelauder.com.au” – Estee Lauder Australia on line.
16. If the prize is unavailable for any reason, the Promoter will, in its absolute discretion, substitute alternative goods or services of no lesser retail value and/or specification, subject to the approval of the authorities that have issued permits for the conduct of the Competition. The Promoter accepts no other liability or responsibility for any loss incurred by a winner or any other party if the prize is unavailable for any reason.
17. A right to receive the prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as a monetary payment
18. The winner will be notified in writing sent by e-mail to the e-mail address indicated in his/her entry. The notification may include instructions as to how the winner is to claim the prize and establish his/her entitlement to it.
19. The name of the winner will be published on the Website within 14 days of the draw for at least one week.
20. Subject, where relevant, to any directions given under the legislation regulating the Competition, if the prize is not claimed by the winner within 2 months of the draw, it will be awarded to another Eligible Entrant in a redraw at 165-175 Mitchell Road, Erskineville NSW 2043. If there is a redraw, the name of the winner in the redraw will be published on the Competition Website within 14 days of the redraw for at least one week.
21. In order to be entitled to the prize, the winner must, if requested by the Promoter, agree to and sign an eligibility form confirming their compliance with the Conditions and eligibility to accept the prize. The winner will forfeit his/her prize if he/she fails to ensure that all documents relating to that prize are signed in accordance with this condition and returned to the Promoter, as and when required by the Promoter.
22. If for any reason the conduct or operation of the Competition is interfered with or disrupted in any way by a cause outside the reasonable control of the Promoter (including by vandalism, power failures, natural disasters, acts of God, civil unrest, strikes, tampering, computer bugs or viruses or technical failures), the Promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend or recommence the Competition, subject to the approval of the authorities that have issued permits for its conduct.
23. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for: (i) any error, omission, interruption, or delay in the operation or transmission of any communication sent to (or by) the Promoter or any entrant whether caused by problems with communication networks or lines, computer systems, software or internet service providers, congestion on any carrier network or otherwise, (ii) any theft, destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of such communications; (iii) any problem with, or technical malfunction of, any computer system or other equipment used for the conduct of the Competition; (iv) any incorrect or incomplete information which may be communicated in the course of the administering this Competition (whether as a result of one of the foregoing causes or otherwise).
24. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO CAUSE DAMAGE TO ANY WEBSITE OR THE INFORMATION ON ANY WEBSITE ASSOCIATED WITH THIS PROMOTION OR TO OTHERWISE UNDERMINE THE FAIR AND LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS COMPETITION MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS. THE PROMOTER RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW IN THE EVENT THAT ANY SUCH ATTEMPT IS MADE, WHETHER OR NOT THAT ATTEMPT RESULTS IN ANY SUCH DAMAGE, INTERFERENCE OR UNDERMINING.
25. All of the Promoter’s decisions are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
26. To the full extent permitted by law, the Promoter, its associated companies and agencies and all those entities' personnel (the "Relevant Parties") exclude all liability for any loss (including any damage, claim, injury, cost or expense) which is suffered or incurred by any Eligible Entrant in connection with the Competition or prizes, including: (i) any indirect, economic or consequential loss; (ii) any loss arising from the negligence of a Relevant Party; (iii) any liability for personal injury or death. Nothing in these conditions is intended to exclude, restrict or modify an entrant’s rights under the Competition and Consumer Act 2010.
27. If any provision of these conditions is unenforceable for any reason, it will be severed and the remaining provisions will remain in full force and effect.
28. Entrants' personal information will be collected by or on behalf of the Promoter to enable it to administer the Competition and publicise its winners and, if an entrant consents, may be used to market its products to the entrant. The personal information of the winner may be provided to others assisting in the conduct of the Competition, including the Competition administrator, prize suppliers and deliverers, and to regulatory authorities. Persons may contact the Promoter by post at the address stated in condition 1 to request access to, or corrections of, any of their collected personal information that is held by the Promoter. If an entrant does not provide accurate personal information the Promoter may determine that they are not eligible to win a prize.
29. Authorised under:
NSW Permit No LTPM/15/00295;
ACT Permit No. TP 15/05363.